Friday, December 01, 2006

night shots



Originally uploaded by blaarg77.
just got my manfrotto bogen tripod and another type of photography opens up to me... night photography. i haven't really had a chance to take a lot of night shots but thankfully we had a san diego flickrmeet and me and a couple of flickr people took shots of the san diego skyline at night. that was a lot of fun. i had tried to before in a park nearby but i was too scared to be on my own... hahaha, i'm such a wuss.

been browsin flickr looking at what other photographers are doing and i came across this one. i've been taking long exposure shots at around 25 seconds max... this one is at a whopping 256 seconds! good lord... and i'm sure with some photoshop adjustment, this pic doesn't even look like it was taken in the evening! i gotta make more of an effort to make opportunities for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home