Friday, April 21, 2006

Macro!!


donĀ“t forget the butter!
Originally uploaded by -sel-.
When I discovered macro, I knew I wanted to do it. This picture here was one of my favorites amongst favorites. I'm amazed at what people have taken. Before Flickr, I never knew that certain things could be shot like that.

So... how do I do macro shots? Well, I think I need a lens. A macro lens... or is it a micro lens? I dunno... whatever. I need one of those. I think I can get one for around $300 plus.

They say in photography it's all about the glass. Okay... so I need glass. I'd love a telephoto lens but those things run over a $1000. Just can't afford that right now. I might get what they call a "prime" lens since those run under a $100.

But first order of business has to be a macro lens... micro lens... whatever. I want one!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home